Wherever we operate in the world, MTN adheres to a culture of sound ethical business conduct that generates economic value for the greater benefit of our communities and stakeholders, and in a manner that is eco-responsible and sustainable.
Role of SCM at MTN
- Maintaining a reputation of honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, trust and sound business judgement
- Integrating our business operations in internationally-accepted and locally-required responsible business instruments, codes, protocols, standards and guidelines that direct the social and ethical role of businesses within society
- Not tolerating any form of illegal or unethical conduct on the part of all MTN employees, leadership and directors, as well as our suppliers, business partners and other stakeholders that may influence our business activities
- Remaining informed about the rapidly developing benefits and risks of information and communication innovation globally, and ensuring that our governance, legal, policy development, technical and business processes, and system capabilities evolve accordingly
- Improving our engagement with our stakeholders in a constructive, dialogue-driven and more transparent manner
Access more information on our
Keep it ethical
Report fraud, bribery and corruption.
Call: +2783123 7687